- New clients who want to join the intermediate mat class should start with at least one private session to assess their individual needs and develop a strong understanding of the basics of Pilates. This can be arranged by appointment.
- All private one-to-one sessions take place at 5, Nonsuch Court Avenue, Ewell, Surrey. KT17 2RX.
- All mat classes take place at Ewell Hall, 7, London Road, Ewell, Surrey. KT17 2AY.
- Please wear fitted clothing that you can move comfortably in and clean socks. It is best to tie long hair back and not wear jewellery.
- Please avoid wearing zips or buttons on the back of your clothing, and avoid wearing perfume as these damage the equipment.
- During the summer the studio can be very bright. If your eyes are sensitive to light, please bring sunglasses with you.
- All sessions and classes last 55 minutes unless altered by prior arrangement.
- Mat classes are scheduled on a termly basis, according to the local state school term. There will be 35 teaching weeks offered from the start of September to the end of July each academic year.
- The studio is well ventilated and all apparatus used is wiped down after each session to maintain a standard level of hygiene.
- All equipment is routinely checked daily and serviced monthly according to manufacture specifications.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
- We run a strict 24 hour cancellation policy for all classes and sessions. Any sessions cancelled within the 24 hour period will be charged at the full rate.
- Piano and Pilates Studio does not issue refunds – however payment can be gifted to another party without penalty and with approval of management within 3 months of purchase.
- Clients may not attend a Class/Private session unless paid before the class.
- All mat class block booking must be paid for 24 hours prior to the start of the first class.
- In extenuating circumstances if Piano and Pilates Studio has to cancel a session, we will offer to make up the session or offer you credit towards a future session.